This page provides links to download my lecture notes. I teach various subjects in M.Sc. Geology and M.Sc. Engineering Geology at Tribhuvan University, Central Department of Geology.
- Influence of geology and geomorphology in landslides
- Rainfall threshold of landslides
- Landslide hazard and risk
- Earthquake triggered landslides
- Himalayan landslide characteristics and explanations
- Large-scale landslides in the Himalaya
- Seismic microzonation of urban area
- Soil structure interaction
Lecture notes for guest lectures
1. Seismic Hazard in Nepal and Challenges for the Engineers - Lecture given in Cosmos College of Management of Technology - Pdf of PowerPoint File: click here.
2. Introduction of landslide and its early warning in Nepal - Lecture given in Master Trainers’ Training on Community Based Early Warning System, Sauraha, Chitawan on 2014 Feb 28: click here.
4. Scientific Research Article Writing - Lecture given in Nepal Academy of Science and Technology, 10 November 2014, to download lecture note click here.
- Click here to visit lecture note page of Urban Geology.
- Click here to visit lecture note page of Exploration and Blasting
- Click here to visit lecture note page of Numerical Modelling and Programming
- Click here to visit lecture note page of Statistics for Geologist
- Click here to visit lecture note page of Mathematics for Geologist